Order Wild Rice, Cippolini and Chestnut Stuffing, Pomegranate - abcV delivery in NYC by abcV
- This dish is simply amazing. A perfect combination of fall flavors and textures, the chestnut laden rice and sweet-tart pomegranate seeds make for an ideal complement to your Thanksgiving meal.
- This dish was a special holiday collaboration between abcV and OurHarvest.
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten is the chef and proprietor of abcV with Neal Harden as executive chef. Plant based, non GMO, sustainable, artisanal and organic whenever possible. Locally and globally from small and family farms. abcV is here to serve, inform and inspire a cultural shift towards plant based intelligence, through creativity and deliciousness. Offering high vibration foods, embracing balance with beauty, wellness, wisdom and love to nurture our personal and planetary ecosystems.
- Comes in 1 quart container and serves 4 portions.
- Cooking instructions: 1. Place the stuffing in an oven safe pan with a lid. 2. Add a little stock or water and bake at 375 until warm, about 15 minutes. 3. Then hold on warm or serve immediately, topped with the fresh pomegranate arils.
- Ingredients: red rice, brown rice, wild rice, cippolini, chestnuts, celery, rosemary, sage, thyme, black pepper, porcini, vegetable stock, olive oil, sea salt, sherry vinegar, pomegranate.
- The rice used in this dish comes from Blue Moon Acres farm, which Our Harvest recently started carrying. Check it out!