Buy Mac And Cheese - Pre-Order delivery near NYC from 232 Bleecker
- This mac and cheese is amazing! Best we've ever had. Rich and creamy with a crunch from the breadcrumb topping.
- This dish was a special holiday collaboration between 232 Bleecker, Saxelby Cheesemongers and OurHarvest.
- 232 Bleecker is a neighborhood restaurant from chef Suzanne Cupps, who is bringing her expertise from Untitled at The Whitney to a historic West Village corner. She cooks vegetable-forward dishes, homemade pastas and simple, hearty options from the open kitchen which features a central, wood-burning hearth.
- Comes in an aluminum tray and is a four person portion.
- Cooking instructions: 1. Remove plastic before baking. 2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. 3. Bake covered 25 minutes. 4. Remove top and bake 10 minutes.
- Ingredients: Saxelby Cheesemongers Cheeses (Alpha Tolman, Cabot Clothbound Cheddar, & Tarentaise), Sfoglini Rigatoni, Cauliflower, Onion, Milk, Butter, Bread Crumbs, Parmesan, Burlap & Barrel Flowering Hyssop Thyme, Burlap & Barrel Silk Chili, Burlap & Barrel Zanzibar Black Peppercorn, Salt, Grapeseed Oil, Olive Oil.