Local Sourdough Stuffing - NUHMA near Long Island by Nuhma NYC
- This sourdough stuffing is the quintessential Thanksgiving side dish. It combines classic flavors with elevated ingredients, including beautiful local leeks and mushrooms. It is the perfect addition to your holiday table.
- Born in the Philippines, Nuhma Tuazon worked in several of the most prestigious kitchens in the world before founding her namesake business, Nuhma NYC, to combine her extensive talents with the best local ingredients.
- To prepare: Remove plastic cover and reheat directly in tray.
- Each order contains 1 tray (22oz) and serves 2-4.
- Ingredients: Sourdough (unbleached wheat flour, filtered water, sea salt, fresh yeast), onion, carrots, celery, leeks, shiitake, cremini, oyster mushrooms, thyme, garlic, chicken/turkey stock, olive oil, salt, pepper