Buy Spanish Sardines in Olive Oil delivery in New York, NY by Conservas La Brujula
- Hand filleted by artisans in Galicia, Spain, these sardines are fished in the plankton rich water of the coast of Galicia between June and October and are processed immediately. They are hand packed into tins filled with olive oil and have a firm texture and a mild flavor.
- We think these sardines are best simply on bread or can be used for a variety of tapa as traditionally done in Spain.
- Based in Galicia, Spain, La Brujula Conservas are regarded as one of the finest preservers of seafood in the world.
- Each order includes one 4 oz can
- Ingredients: Sardines, olive oil and salt.
Also from Conservas La Brujula