Local Boquerones delivery near New York, NY from Bahia De La Concha
- Carefully processed in the Basque region, Boquerones, also known as "Cantabrian White Anchovies", are a true delicacy of Northern Spain. Marinated in white vinegar and then packaged in oil with garlic and parsley, these boquerones maintain the nuances of the fish, with the perfect texture and an unmatched flavor. They have a high content of omega 3 and omega 6 oils.
- We love them with butter on toast, but they can be used for a variety of tapa.
- Based just south of San Sebastian, Bahia de la Conca preserves the highest quality seafood.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Each order includes one 3.88 oz pack
- Ingredients: Anchovies, sunflower oil, white wine vinegar, salt, garlic and parsley.