Order Baby Squids In Ink in New York, NY by Conservas La Brujula
- Also known as chiporones, the smallest most tender baby squid, these baby squids are cooked and preserved in olive oil, cuttlefish ink, and red wine sauce. Rich in umami, squids with ink are firm and not rubbery.
- Connoisseurs of conservas will each have their own preferred serving method, but we like to enjoy them simply on a piece of bread or straight from the can.
- Based in Galicia, Spain, La Brujula Conservas are regarded as one of the finest preservers of seafood in the world.
- Each order includes one 3.9 oz can
- Ingredients: Squids, olive oil, onion, pepper, tomato, wine, salt, ink and spices.
Also from Conservas La Brujula