Buy Brown Anchovies (Anchoas) in New York, NY from Bahia De La Concha
- Carefully processed in the Basque region, these brown anchovies are a true delicacy of Northern Spain. They are cured for 5 months in salt giving the flesh a pinkish brown hue with a meaty texture and pure umami flavor. They are rich in Omega 3 & 6 and contain the highest level of naturally occurring glutamate than any other ingredient.
- We love them with butter on toast, but they can be used for a variety of tapas.
- Based just south of San Sebastian, Bahia de la Concha preserves the highest quality seafood.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Each order includes one ~2.5 oz pack
- Ingredients: Anchovies, salt.