Order Cherimoya delivery near New York, NY from Gigi's Rancho El Rincon
- Considered the masterpiece of nature for its amazing flavor and called the custard apple for its creamy texture, It has a bright and sweet tropical flavor that is sure to amaze.
- To ripen, let sit out on your counter at room temperature until it is soft to the touch like a very ripe peach or avocado.
- Do not eat the seeds as they are poisonous.
- Gigi's Rancho El Rincon, a 6th generation family farm, specializes in rare and exotic fruits. The fruit is hand-picked to ensure the finest quality.
- Each order contains 1 cherimoya