Order Organic Upstate Abundance Potatoes (Row 7) near New York, NY by Norwich Meadows Farm
- Creamy, nutty and buttery (even without the butter), this little potato is abundantly delicious.
- The seeds for this product comes from, Row 7 Seeds, a collaboration of chef Dan Barber, breeder Michael Mazourek, and seedsman Matthew Goldfarb. They work in the field and kitchen alongside chefs, breeders, growers and eaters who share their mission to re-imagine food from the ground up.
- Grown by Norwich Meadows Farms in upstate New York. Norwich Meadows is focused on using only environmentally safe and sustainable farming practices
- All produce grown by Norwich Meadows is certified organic by the Northeast Organic Farming Association (NOFA)
- Sold by the bag containing approximately 2 lbs
Also from Norwich Meadows Farm