Organic Napa Cabbage Bunch
- Napa cabbage is slightly sweeter than traditional cabbage with slightly more delicate leaves. It can be added to soups, used in sautes, or used in cole slaw.
- Grown by Norwich Meadows Farms in upstate New York. Norwich Meadows is focused on using only environmentally safe and sustainable farming practices
- All produce grown by Norwich Meadows is certified organic by the Northeast Organic Farming Association (NOFA)
- Each order contains one bunch of Napa cabbage.
- Please note that because this delicate cabbage has no sprays or pesticides, there could be small holes that appear in the greens. They are still totally delicious and safe to eat.
Also from Norwich Meadows Farm