Organic Napa Cabbage Bunch
- Napa cabbage is slightly sweeter than traditional cabbage with slightly more delicate leaves. It can be added to soups, used in sautes, or used in cole slaw.
- Grown by Norwich Meadows Farms in upstate New York. Norwich Meadows is focused on using only environmentally safe and sustainable farming practices
- All produce grown by Norwich Meadows is certified organic by the Northeast Organic Farming Association (NOFA)
- Each order contains one bunch of Napa cabbage.
- Please note that because this delicate cabbage has no sprays or pesticides, there could be small holes that appear in the greens. They are still totally delicious and safe to eat.
Spring clean your diet with this simple salad recipe from OurHarvest Brand Ambassador, Carlyn Rosenblum, MS, RD. Carlyn is the founder of MTHR Nutrition, a concierge nutrition service for women and families during pre-conception, pregnancy and postpartum. Her salad recipe includes the best - and most delicious - ingredients to support a healthy liver and kidney - aiding in effective detoxification that will help you feel the best this Spring!
Carlyn Rosenblum, RD, MS