Local Organic Badger Flame Beet Bunch in Hicksville, NY from Norwich Meadows Farm
- This striking, flame-colored beet is absolutely beautiful with a mild, sweet taste that is ideal eaten raw. This variety has none of the "earthiness" that might otherwise turn off some shoppers from beets.
- The seeds for this product comes from, Row 7 Seeds, a collaboration of chef Dan Barber, breeder Michael Mazourek, and seedsman Matthew Goldfarb. They work in the field and kitchen alongside chefs, breeders, growers and eaters who share their mission to re-imagine food from the ground up.
- Grown by Norwich Meadows Farms in upstate New York. Norwich Meadows is focused on using only environmentally safe and sustainable farming practices
- All produce grown by Norwich Meadows is certified organic by the Northeast Organic Farming Association (NOFA)
- Each order contains 1 bunch of beets (including greens)
Also from Norwich Meadows Farm