Local Thai Green Curry Sauce near New York, NY by Watcharee's
- Green curry is a Thai favorite with a blend of sour, sweet and salty flavors and served with meat or seafood and vegetables over jasmine rice or vermicelli rice noodles. Follow the classic recipe and serve with pea eggplants, bamboo shoots, holy basil and kaffir lime leaves, or use your favorite vegetables.
- Watcharee makes her sauces in Maine using traditional ingredients to capture the subtle richness of authentic flavors.
- Each order contains one 12.2 oz jar.
- Note: contains tree nuts (coconut milk) and fish (anchovy extract)
- Ingredients: Coconut milk (coconut extract 60%, water), coconut sugar, green curry paste (green chilies, garlic, lesser galangal, shallot, lemon grass, salt, citric, basil leaf, kaffir lime, sugar, galangal, spices (coriander seeds, cumin, cardamom, turmeric), peppers), lime juice, sugar, fish sauce (anchovy extract, salt, sugar), non-GMO canola oil