Thai Massaman Curry Sauce
- Bursting with spicy sweetness and a hint of salt and lime, Watcharee's Massaman Curry sauce is a hearty simmer sauce that infuses meats and seafood with the best of Thai traditions. While the traditional recipe uses beef, you may substitute pork, chicken, turkey or even tofu.
- Watcharee makes her sauces in Maine using traditional ingredients to capture the subtle richness of authentic flavors.
- Each order contains one 12.2 oz jar.
- Note: contains tree nuts (coconut milk) and fish (anchovy extract)
- Ingredients: Coconut milk (coconut extract 60%, water), coconut sugar, massamaan curry paste (garlic, sugar, non-GMA soybean oil, dried red chilis, tamarind juice, shallot, salt, lemon grass, spices (coriander seeds, cumin, cardamom, bay leaves, lesser galangal, cloves), kaffir lime leaves, galangal), lime juice, fish sauce (anchovy extract, salt, sugar), non-GMO canola oil, sugar, tamarind concentrate (tamarind, water), coriander seed powder, cumin powder