- This signature fermented chile paste with sesame and a hint of peanut is complex with a layered, lingering spice. The sauce is a perfect addition to bimbimbap, mixed rice bowls or ramen.
- Mother-in-Law's delicious kimchi and gochujang are made in small batches with only the finest, all-natural ingredients, and are based on founder Lauryn Chun’s family recipes.
- Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, seafood,
soy, nuts. This product is also vegan.
- Each order contains one 9 oz jar.
- Ingredients: mil gochujang paste (chile pepper flakes, malt syrup, wheat flour, salt, fermented soybean powder, sweet rice powder, garlic, onion), sesame oil, chile flakes, sugar, roasted peanuts, soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt), citric acid, xantham gum