Order Spicy Peanut Butter - Mild delivery in East Hampton, NY by Lavi
- Spicy peanut butter, “manba pike” in Haitian Creole, is a homemade staple in every Haitian household. With mild heat, this flavor is a great intro for all palates.
- Made with peanuts sourced directly from a network of smallholder farmers, Lavi Spicy Peanut Butter has a touch of Haitian scotch bonnet peppers, “piman bouk”, that makes it special.
- Born out of partnerships between multiple social organizations and a team in Brooklyn, Lavi is transforming lives in Haiti by improving smallholder farmer productivity, creating jobs, linking smallholder farmers to stable markets, and bringing nutritious snacks to schools.
- Ingredients: Haitian Peanuts, Scotch-Bonnet Peppers, and salt.
- Each order contains one 12 oz jar