Order Organic White Rice Flour near Long Island by Blue Moon Acres
- The farm freshly mills their White Rice Flour to order! Their rice products don’t come in contact with any other item and are completely gluten free.
- Blue Moon Acres started in 1992 by Jim and Kathy Lyons in Buckingham, PA, who first grew a variety of produce and microgreens. In 2007, Blue Moon Acres acquired a 63-acre New Jersey Grown farm in Pennington, New Jersey. They then experimented and started growing rice using a no-till method.
- Each order contains one 1lb bag of rice flour.
- Ingredients: Organic white rice flour.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. For longer term storage, refrigerate in a sealed glass jar.