Local Organic Habanero Sriracha Chili Sauce near New York, NY by Kitchen Garden Farm
- This sriracha is a naturally fermented Asian-style chili sauce made from a mix of habanero and sweet orange peppers - it has a bright, fruity taste and a pronounced garlic flavor with more heat than their original sriracha.
- The chilies are fermented for seven days, then cooked and pureed. Certified organic!
- It's delicious on eggs, rice, noodles, in soup, on grilled meats and fish and fried chicken; in other words, use it on everything and you'll be happy.
- Produced by Kitchen Garden Farm, a USDA certified organic farm located in the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts
- Each order contains one 8oz bottle
- Ingredients: Organic peppers, organic vinegar, organic cane sugar, organic garlic, sea salt, xanthan gum