Local Organic Short Grain White Sushi Rice in New York, NY from Blue Moon Acres
- This is a polished short grain rice ideal for any recipe featuring white or brown rice.
- Blue Moon Acres started in 1992 by Jim and Kathy Lyons in Buckingham, PA, who first grew a variety of produce and microgreens. In 2007, Blue Moon Acres acquired a 63-acre New Jersey Grown farm in Pennington, New Jersey. They then experimented and started growing rice using a no-till method.
- Each order contains one 1lb bag of rice.
- Ingredients: Organic short grain white sushi rice.
- Cooking Instructions: Rinse 1 cup of rice in a small pot and drain. Add 1 ¾ cups water and ¼ tsp. salt. Bring to a boil with lid. Simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. For longer term storage, refrigerate in a sealed glass jar.
Also from Blue Moon Acres