Local Organic Polenta near New York, NY from Farmer Ground Flour
- Polenta, a more finely ground cornmeal, is a base used in many traditional Italian recipes.
- Farmer Ground Flour began milling fresh flour with beautiful pink granite millstones in 2009 using grains grown in New York's Finger Lakes Region. None of their grains are bleached, chemically treated, or enriched allowing the natural nutrients and flavors to speak for themselves.
- Each order contains 1 2lb bag of polenta.
- Produced in a facility that also processes wheat.
- Ingredients: Organic corn
Also from Farmer Ground Flour