Local Organic Long Grain Brown Rice near New York, NY by Blue Moon Acres
- This long grain brown rice is an aromatic, slightly stickier version of a long grain rice. It best complements a meal with meat or fish.
- Blue Moon Acres started in 1992 by Jim and Kathy Lyons in Buckingham, PA, who first grew a variety of produce and microgreens. In 2007, Blue Moon Acres acquired a 63-acre New Jersey Grown farm in Pennington, New Jersey. They then experimented and started growing rice using a no-till method.
- Each order contains one 1lb bag of rice.
- Ingredients: Organic long grain brown rice.
- Cooking Instructions: Rinse 1 cup of rice in a small pot and drain. Add 1 ¾ cups water and ¼ tsp. salt. Bring to a boil with lid on then simmer on low for 50 minutes.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. For longer term storage, refrigerate in a sealed glass jar.
Also from Blue Moon Acres