Order Ata Din Din Sauce in New York, NY by Egunsifoods
- Ata Din Din is a caramelized sauce of vegetables. Hours on the stovetop transforms these simple ingredients into a syrupy, almost sticky relish that is deeply flavored and subtly sweet. We love to slather this sauce on our moi moi, white rice, a great dipping sauce or jollof rice base. Simmer over chicken, meat or fish. This sauce is a great recipe starter for ease of meal preparation.
- New York-based Egunsifoods produces ready to eat flavorful and authentic West African dishes without preservatives.
- Note: Made in a facility that processes nuts and milk; do no microwave the jar.
- Each order contains 8.8 oz of sauce.
- Ingredients: Red Pepper, Onion, Tomato, Water, Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Vegetable Base (Onion, Carrot, Celery, Mushroom, Corn, Water, Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Tomato Paste, Spices, Sea Salt, Garlic, Smoked Paprika), Tomato Paste, Habanero Pepper, Sea Salt