Buy Gbegiri Soup near New York, NY by Egunsifoods
- Gbegiri (pronounced with a silent ‘g’ at the beginning) is a creamy-yet-chunky soup made of Nigerian Honey brown-eyed peas. Its texture is reminiscent of lentil dahl and is equally as flavorful! The soup can be used as the base to stews or marinates, eaten over rice or you can simple soak up this flavorful soup with bread!
- New York-based Egunsifoods produces ready to eat flavorful and authentic West African dishes without preservatives.
- Note: Made in a facility that processes nuts and milk.
- Each order contains 15.5 oz of soup.
- Ingredients: Brown-Eyed Pea, Water, Onion, Vegetable Base (Onion, Carrot, Celery, Mushroom, Corn, Water, Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Tomato Paste, Spices, Sea Salt, Garlic, Smoked Paprika), Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Habanero Pepper