Order Obe Ata Soup delivery in New York, NY by Egunsifoods
- Obe Ata is a classic dish in West Africa due to its extremely versatile nature; it serves as the base to stews or marinates, eaten over rice or you can simple soak up this flavorful soup with bread! This version of the tomato-based soup has a silky-smooth texture is equally as flavorful and delicious.
- New York-based Egunsifoods produces ready to eat flavorful and authentic West African dishes without preservatives.
- Note: Made in a facility that processes nuts and milk.
- Each order contains 15.5 oz of soup.
- Ingredients: Water, Tomato, Red Pepper, Onion, Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Vegetable Base (Onion, Carrot, Celery, Mushroom, Corn, Water, Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Tomato Paste, Spices, Sea Salt, Garlic, Smoked Paprika), Organic Lemon Juice, Sea Salt, Habanero Pepper