Local Lime Leaf Sambal delivery in New York, NY from Auria's Malaysian Kitchen
- This mild green sambal features the fragrant leaves of the Makrut Lime tree. It has a distinct Southeast Asian flavor with a spicy kick. It can be used as a sauce, dip, and spread. We have been putting it on literally everything from shrimp to sauteed veggies.
- Founder Auria produces her products in small batches in
Brooklyn using traditional family recipes.
- Produced in a facility that processes soy, wheat, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, milk, and eggs.
- Each order contains 1 8 oz jar
- Ingredients: Fresh chilis, dried green chilis, canola oil, garlic, sugar, lime juice, salt, and Makrut Lime leaves.