- Hot Chilli Sambal is to Malaysians what ketchup is to
Americans. The word Sambal refers to a combination of ground spices and
aromatics, with the main ingredient being fresh red chilies. The distinct umami
of fermented shrimp paste along with the spice from the chili makes it an incredible
addition to marinades and sauces.
- Founder Auria produces her products in small batches in
Brooklyn using traditional family recipes.
- Produced in a facility that processes soy, wheat, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, milk, and eggs.
- Each order contains 1 8 oz jar
- Ingredients: Fresh chilis, dried chilis, canola oil, garlic, sugar, fermented shrimp paste, salt, and vinegar.