Local Zippy Chili Harissa near Cold Spring Harbor, NY from Haven's Kitchen
- Harissa is a chili pepper based hot sauce born in North Africa. Like its cousin, sriracha, it is spicy, deeply flavored, and can go on just about any dish. Haven's Kitchen's version is creamy and bright, with cinnamon and coriander for a touch of sweetness and lemon zest to balance out the heat.
- This product gluten-free, vegan, and GMO-free.
- Founded by Alison Cayne, Havens Kitchen was developed to educate people on how decisions around the food we purchase, eat, and make affect the environment, society, and our daily relationships. Originally a cooking school, Alison launched a line of hand-crafted sauces in order to share the Haven's Kitchen mission and flavors with many more people.
- Each order contains 1 package (5 oz) of Zippy Chili Harissa.
- Ingredients: Water, roasted red bell peppers, marinated beets (beets, distilled vinegar), roasted red onions, red jalapeno peppers, sun dried tomatoes (sun dried tomatoes, salt), extra virgin olive oil, date paste, lemon zest, guajillo pepper puree (dried guajillo chiles, water), roasted garlic, coriander, sea salt, cumin, cinnamon, crushed red pepper, citric acid.
Also from Haven's Kitchen