- Viognier vinegar is reminiscent of the wine with smells of fruitcake, dried fruit, and sweet citrus, although its acid is powerful and the sugar’s all gone.
- The grapes are grown by Cascia Vineyards, on Kent Island in the Chesapeake; the water gives these grapes a few extra weeks to grow, which they require to develop their flavor.
- Use the viognier vinegar as a true cooking vinegar; deglaze a pan with it!
- Produced by Hopewell Vinegar in Pennsylvania, using mid-Atlantic grown and foraged ingredients
- Each order contains one 375ml bottle
- Ingredients: Viognier grapes, water, wild yeast, vinegar mother
- Note: This vinegar needs to be refrigerated after opening.
Also from Keepwell Vinegar