Order Egunsi (Melon Egunsi) Soup near New York, NY by Egunsifoods
- Egunsi Soup is a hearty West African comfort food made with the namesake Egunsi seed. This is a creamy, savory soup with nutty accents, flavored with vegetables, a mild Habanero kick and topped with braised collard greens. The soup can be used as the base to stews or marinates, eaten over rice or you can simple soak up this flavorful soup with bread!
- New York-based Egunsifoods produces ready to eat flavorful and authentic West African dishes without preservatives.
- Note: Made in a facility that processes nuts and milk.
- Each order contains 15.5 oz of soup.
- Ingredients: Water, Tomato, Red Pepper, Onion, Vegetable Base (Onion, Carrot, Celery, Mushroom, Corn, Water, Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Tomato Paste, Spices, Sea Salt, Garlic, Smoked Paprika), Egusi Seed, Collard Green, Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Organic Lemon Juice, Palm Oil , Organic Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, Habanero Pepper