- This classic sauce of garlic, ginger and fermented chile
paste is complex with a layered, lingering spice. The flavor profile pairs
deliciously as a perfect marinade for meat and seafood.
- Mother-in-Law's delicious kimchi and gochujang are made in small batches with only the finest, all-natural ingredients, and are based on founder Lauryn Chun’s family recipes.
- Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, seafood,
soy, nuts. This product is also vegan.
- Each order contains one 9 oz jar.
- Ingredients: mil gochujang paste (chile pepper flakes, malt
syrup, wheat flour, salt, fermented soybean powder, sweet rice powder, garlic,
onion), sesame oil, toasted sesame seeds, sugar, fresh ginger, fresh garlic,
soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt), citric acid, xanthan gum.