Buy Organic Pearled Farro (Spelt) delivery in New York, NY from Maine Grains
- Farro is the Italian name for "hulled" wheat, which can include ancient strains of spelt, emmer, or einkorn.
- Maine Grains organic pearled farro is made from spelt and still has some of its bran intact, imparting a roasted, nutty flavor while still providing fiber, protein, and vital nutrients.
- When cooked, farro has a delicious chewy texture with plump kernels.
- Maine Grains buys directly from local farmers and grinds in small batches using traditional stone mills ensuring top quality grains.
- Each order contains one bag (2.4 lbs) of pearled farro
- Produced in a facility that also processes wheat.
- Ingredients: Organic spelt