Extra Spicy Gochujang Paste
- Mother-In-Law's extra-spicy gochujang is made using time honored
traditional Korean methods. The unique, thick consistency and very spicy heat
level can be the base for many incredible sauces. Add a dash to your marinades
for meat seafood and vegetables, blend with other condiments such as mayo or
ketchup, or mix with soups and stews.
- Mother-in-Law's delicious kimchi and gochujang are made in small batches with only the finest, all-natural ingredients, and are based on founder Lauryn Chun’s family recipes.
- Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, seafood,
soy, nuts. This product is also vegan.
- Each order contains one 10 oz jar.
- Ingredients: chile pepper flakes, malt syrup, wheat flour,
sweet rice powder, garlic, onion, salt, soybean flour.
These chicken skewers have become the most requested dish in our backyard BBQs. Be sure to serve them with Rebecca's sesame noodle (recipe also avail...