Buy Extra Spicy Gochujang Paste in New York, NY from Mother In Law's
- Mother-In-Law's extra-spicy gochujang is made using time honored
traditional Korean methods. The unique, thick consistency and very spicy heat
level can be the base for many incredible sauces. Add a dash to your marinades
for meat seafood and vegetables, blend with other condiments such as mayo or
ketchup, or mix with soups and stews.
- Mother-in-Law's delicious kimchi and gochujang are made in small batches with only the finest, all-natural ingredients, and are based on founder Lauryn Chun’s family recipes.
- Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, seafood,
soy, nuts. This product is also vegan.
- Each order contains one 10 oz jar.
- Ingredients: chile pepper flakes, malt syrup, wheat flour,
sweet rice powder, garlic, onion, salt, soybean flour.