Local Groundnut (African Peanut) Soup near New York, NY from Egunsifoods
- There’s just something so comforting about this rich soup with savory vegetable base and peanut butter. Sierra Leonean and Ghanaians alike consider this stew a staple of their cuisine, traditionally eaten with fufu or rice balls. Creamy and just a touch sweet, a bowl of this soup is the perfect way to wind down on a cold night and perfect eaten cold in the summer.
- New York-based Egunsifoods produces ready to eat flavorful and authentic West African dishes without preservatives.
- Note: Contains peanuts. Made in a facility that processes nuts and milk.
- Each order contains 15.5 oz of soup.
- Ingredients: Water, Tomato, Onion, Peanut Butter, Vegetable Base (Onion, Carrot, Celery, Mushroom, Corn, Water, Non-GMO Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Tomato Paste, Spices, Sea Salt, Garlic, Smoked Paprika), Organic Lemon Juice, Tomato Paste, Ginger, Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, Habanero Pepper