Order Desert Fennel delivery in Jericho, NY by Burlap & Barrel
- The fennel is grown by smallholder farmers in central Egypt, in an oasis west of the Nile where ancient canal systems divert the Nile's waters to irrigate the fields. The fennel has a unique flavor, slightly salty and mineral because of the sandy desert soil, with a sharp vegetal sweetness at the finish.
- Our fennel is grown to meet USDA Organic standards
- Imported and packed by Burlap & Barrel, a New York based company sourcing single-origin unique spices from artisan farms around the world
- Each order contains one 1.5 oz jar.
- Ingredients: desert fennel
Also from Burlap & Barrel