- This delicious chunky applesauce is spiked with raisins and serves as an amazing topping for our boneless skinless chicken breast, though we sometimes just eat it straight out of the jar.
- Produced in NY's Hudson Valley in small batches
- Base fruit sourced from local farms
- Produced only when fruit is at its peak freshness
- Ingredients: apples, raisins, lemon juice, cinnamon
- One 16oz jar
These latkes are like potato drugs. As soon as the frying begins, the whole house circles the frying pan literally fighting over each crispy, crunchy latke as it's pulled from the oil. My dad Jeff does his best to fend off the swarming hordes, but the crowd always wins in the end. Make these once, and everyone will beg for them again.