Order Aloreña Olives (Pitted) in New York, NY from Losada
- These green olives are harvested early and then naturally fermented with salt and water; the olives are cracked to aid fermentation. They feature a crunchy texture and a sweet finish as a result of the fermentation process.
- These olives are cultivated in Alora and surrounding areas, and are the only olive variety in Spain with Protected Denomination of Origin.
- Produced by Losada, a family owned company based in Carmona, Spain
- Olives are pitted, but please be alert for any errant pits.
- Each order contains 1 jar (5.9 oz) of olives