All-Natural Harissa Baba Ghanouj
- Baba ghanouj is a grilled eggplant dip mixing the robust flavors of garlic, lemon, smoky eggplant, and tahini. Sohha follows Angela’s centuries-old Lebanese family recipe to recreate a rustic, delicious dish. Use as a sandwich spread, a dip with crackers or veggies, an appetizer or side-dish, a condiment on salads.
- This version is topped with Harissa oil for an extra kick
- Produced in NYC by Angela and John Fout who hold the belief that food should be wholesome and made from the highest quality local ingredients, with no added sugar, thickeners preservatives, or gelatins
- Made in small batches with real ingredients: grilled eggplant, harissa oil, tahini, garlic, lemon, sea salt, and a pinch of sugar; no dairy
- Vegan and Gluten-Free
- Each order contains 1 8oz container