Local Pastured Lamb Riblets - Frozen in Queens from Thistle Creek Farms
- Lamb riblets are a lesser known cut of meat - these small ribs are made delicious by a thin layer of fat, and shine as either an appetizer or main course. Marinade or rub with your favorite spice and then slow roast for a killer meal!
- 100% grass-fed, never supplemented with grain.
- This lamb is pasture raised by George Lake and his family on Thistle Creek Farm. Thistle Creek Farm runs a fully sustainable farm with no GMOs, pesticides, or chemicals used on their rolling pastures.
- All-natural, antibiotic free, and hormone free meat
- Each package contains 1 rack of riblets weighing approximately 1 lb