Local Guanciale in New York, NY by Smoking Goose
- A favorite ingredient in Italian cooking, guanciale is a meat cured with salt and spices and packs more of a punch than pancetta.
- Guanciale is a cornerstone of Roman cooking and is the preferred base for spaghetti alla carbonara or bucatini all’amatriciana, but it also shines when paired with beans, fava beans, soups and other pastas.
- Produced by Smoking Goose, based in Indianapolis
- Each order contains one 8 oz pack of unsliced guanciale
- Ingredients: pork jowl, juniper berries, garlic, black peppercorns.