Local Rip 'n Dip Box (Serves 4) delivery in NYC from Shuka
- This impressive mezze platter features 4 half-pints of amazing spreads including hummus, a whipped feta, labne, and parsnip skordalia, along with various spices, sauces, and pita to mix to your heart's content. It's a fantastic and delicious way to start any party.
- Ayesha Nurdjaja is the executive chef at Shuka, Vicki Freeman and Marc Meyer’s Eastern Mediterranean restaurant in New York City’s SoHo neighborhood, where she serves a menu of provocative dishes that highlight local, seasonal ingredients. Together, they created Shuka, opening in September 2017. At Shuka, Ayesha is excited about her menu that draws on the rustic, vibrant flavors found throughout Italy, Morocco and Tunisia. Dishes such as Whipped Feta + Pistachio, Kefti + Egg Tagine with spiced lamb meatballs, tomato, and poached egg, and Fattoush Salad with halloumi and toasted pita chips showcase her penchant for updating classic dishes with flavorful ingredients.
- Comes in 4 half-pint containers, 3 pita breads, and spices. Serves 3-5 people.
- Note: Photo shows Large rip n dip and Tunisian squash dip which has been replaced with parsnip dip.
- Cooking instructions: Top dips with spices. Toast / bake pita until warm. Serve with dips.
- Note: Contains allergens (dairy, gluten, sesame, honey, nuts, cilantro, garlic)
- Ingredients: labne (heavy cream, milk, sea salt), hummus (chickpeas, tahini, lemon, garlic, olive oil, cumin, salt), Parsnip Skordalia (parsnip, milk, garlic, salt, olive oil), whipped feta and pistachio (pasteurized feta cheese, pistachio, salt, garlic, yogurt, olive oil, cilantro, dill), harissa sauce (peppers, garlic, spices, olive oil), zhoug (cilantro, serrano, pepper, garlic, spices, olive oil), harissa (spices), za'atar (spices, sesame), pistachios, Shuka seed mix (sesame seed, flax seed, pumpkin seed, sunflower seed, spices, pepper), pita (flour, sugar, salt).
- Some of the ingredients for this dish were sourced from regional producers such as the honey from Catskill Provisions and others from the Union Square Greenmarket such as the heavy cream and yogurt from Ronnybrook Farm Dairy.