Local Shawarma Box delivery in New York, NY by Shuka
- This chicken shawarma is Shuka's signature dish for a reason! Easy to heat up the components, assemble and enjoy for lunch or dinner.
- This kit comes with Shuka's marinated chicken shawarma(32 oz), white sauce (6 oz), zhoug (6 oz), pita (5 pieces), mixed herbs (2 oz), shredded cabbage (6 oz), and a lemon.
- Ayesha Nurdjaja is the executive chef at Shuka, Vicki Freeman and Marc Meyer’s Eastern Mediterranean restaurant in New York City’s SoHo neighborhood, where she serves a menu of provocative dishes that highlight local, seasonal ingredients. Together, they created Shuka, opening in September 2017. At Shuka, Ayesha is excited about her menu that draws on the rustic, vibrant flavors found throughout Italy, Morocco and Tunisia. Dishes such as Whipped Feta + Pistachio, Kefti + Egg Tagine with spiced lamb meatballs, tomato, and poached egg, and Fattoush Salad with halloumi and toasted pita chips showcase her penchant for updating classic dishes with flavorful ingredients.
- Serves 4 people, generously.
- Ingredients: chicken shawarma (chicken, onion, garlic, olive oil, lemon, spices [paprika, cumin, turmeric, cinnamon], salt, pepper), white sauce (creme fraiche, yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic, onion, lemon, spices, salt), zhoug (cilantro, serrano, pepper, olive oil, garlic, salt, spices), pita (flour, sugar, salt), herbs (cilantro, mint, parsley, dill), red cabbage, lemon.