Local Farm Stand Cauliflower Veggie Burgers in New York, NY by Dr. Praegers
- Dr. Praeger's all-new Farm Stand Cauliflower Veggie Burgers tastes like a summer garden on a bun! Cauliflower, cremini mushrooms, peas, zucchini, parsley, and scallions were sourced from OurHarvest farmers.
- As a veggie-focused brand based in Northern New Jersey, Dr. Praeger's wanted to take action to help support struggling farmers during the pandemic.
- 100% of the proceeds will be donated to both the local farming community and to local food pantries to help fight hunger.
- Gluten free, Vegan, Vegetarian and Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Limited edition veggie burger. Hurry, try it today!
- Made in a facility that uses wheat, soy, milk, eggs and fish
- Each order contains two 4oz frozen veggie burgers
- Ingredients: Cauliflower, cooked brown rice (brown rice, water), cremini mushrooms, cooked quinoa (quinoa, water), pea protein, fava beans, expeller pressed canola oil, kale, peas, oat bran, zucchini, oat fiber, arrowroot powder, roasted garlic, sea salt, parsley, lemon juice, scallions, onion powder, spices, chili powder (chili pepper, salt, garlic, cumin, spices)