Order Kabocha Curry Soup near New York, NY from Ipsa Provisions
- This stew-like soup is inspired by Ipsa's favorite Malaysian curries. The soup features Kabocha and other heirloom squash varietals, dried chiles, coconut, plantains, peanuts, and a warming mix of spices like turmeric, coriander and ginger.
- Ipsa is a new kind of frozen food company, produced in NYC, started by two longtime food professionals, Joshua Brau and Micah Fredman, dedicated to changing how and what people eat at home.
- Comes frozen in a plastic quart container and is a 2-4 person portion.
- Cooking instructions: Reheat with 1/4 cup water in a covered pot over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until contents are simmering. Remove lid, reduce heat to low, and simmer gently uncovered for 2-3 minutes before serving. Add more water, ¼ a cup at a time, to thin soup if necessary. Ladle into bowls and garnish.
- Ingredients: Water, Squash, Coconut Milk, Parsnip, Onion, Kale, Apple, Pear, Plantain, Peanut, Shallot, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sunflower Oil, Coconut, Coconut Oil, Ginger, Apricot, Cranberry, Spices (Turmeric, Coriander, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Ginger, Fennel, Mustard, Fenugreek), Garlic, Salt, Chile (Ancho, Pasilla), Sesame Seed. Contains: Peanut, Sesame, Tree Nuts (Coconut).