Mayan Eyes Spiced Dark Drinking Chocolate
- Chocolat Moderne's line of "Cocoa Casbah" are drinking chocolates (aka hot chocolate), but can also be used in cocktails or as ice cream topping. Mayan Eyes starts with a base of 70% dark chocolate layered with heat of chiles, sweetness of cinnamon and complexity of nutmeg.
- Produced in NYC by Chocolat Moderne who uses only the finest chocolate and ingredients with no preservatives.
- This chocolate is produced in a facility that processes dairy, soy, tree nuts, peanuts, corn, wheat, and/or minimal alcohol.
- Each order contains 1 tin (13oz)
- Ingredients: Dark chocolate with cocoa content in excess of 70% (cocoa beans, sugar, cocoa butter, soya lecithin, vanilla), sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, chipotle (smoke-dried jalapeño pepper), chile ancho (dried poblano pepper), pectin, vanilla.
Also from Chocolat Moderne