Kama Sutra Indian Dark Drinking Chocolate
- Chocolat Moderne's line of "Cocoa Casbah" are drinking chocolates (aka hot chocolate), but can also be used in cocktails or as ice cream topping. Kama Sutra starts with a base of 70% dark chocolate layered with coconut, cardamom, and clove for an award winning flavor combination inspired by India.
- Produced in NYC by Chocolat Moderne who uses only the finest chocolate and ingredients with no preservatives.
- This chocolate is produced in a facility that processes dairy, soy, tree nuts, peanuts, corn, wheat, and/or minimal alcohol.
- Each order contains 1 tin (13oz)
- Ingredients: Dark chocolate with cocoa content in excess of 70% (cocoa beans, sugar, cocoa butter, soya lecithin, vanilla), sugar, cocoa powder, coconut, pectin, vanilla, cardamom, clove.
Also from Chocolat Moderne