Local Whole Milk in New York, NY from Ronnybrook Farm Dairy
- This rich and creamy whole milk is considered the "Dom Perignon" of milk by the New York Times.
- It is non-homoginized (creamline), which means the cream rises to the top!
- Ronnybrook's milk is tested daily by state certified and licensed staff for antibiotics and other impurities to insure that all their products are as wholesome and healthful as possible
- Their farming methods are by all practical measures organic, if not beyond. They use no pesticides on their fields, manure is their fertilizer of choice and they use cropping techniques that promote healthy soil.
- Certified kosher
- Sold in a half-gallon container
Also from Ronnybrook Farm Dairy