Local Unsalted Butter Log in New York, NY by Vermont Creamery
- This unsalted European-style cultured butter is silky smooth with extraordinary rich, nutty flavor and is perfect as table butter or for cooking and baking.
- Produced by the Vermont Creamery in Northeast Vermont and churned in small batches from fresh, hormone-free local cream.
- The butter is cut, rolled into logs and wrapped in parchment paper.
- This butter is certified Kosher by Kof-K
- Each order contains 1 8oz container of butter (equivalent to 2 sticks or 16 tbsps)
- Ingredients: pasteurized cream, culture
Also from Vermont Creamery