Local Sweet Emotion delivery near New York, NY from Lazy Lady Farm
- A small disc of absolutely sinful bloomy-rinded cheese, with an
interior the texture of mousse-like buttery silk.
- Sweet Emotions is made from the
milk of Lazy Lady cheesemaker Laini’s goats, with the added shot (if we were talking espresso here, it’d be a
big one!) of cream from Butterworks Farm, one of Vermont’s most lauded organic dairies.
- Based in Westfield, VT, Lazy Lady Farm produces over 20 varieties of goat and cows' milk cheese on their remote, off-the-grid, solar and wind powered farm.
- Each order contains one disc of cheese (approx 4 oz).
- Made from organic cow's milk and goat milk and animal rennet, this cheese is pasteurized and aged for 4-6 weeks.