- Made with fresh, high quality local cream, this crème fraîche is exquisitely rich, with a nutty flavor
and creamy texture. Use it with honey as
a topping for berries or serve it with our delicious smoked salmon.
- Produced by the Vermont Creamery in Northeast Vermont and churned in small batches from fresh, hormone-free local cream.
- Certified Kosher by Kof-K
- Each order contains 1 8oz container of creme fraiche
- Ingredients: pasteurized cream, culture
Adapted from Food & Wine and Uncle Michael
Adapted from the Jerusalem Cookbook
Nachos are one of our all time favorite party foods. Completely customizable depending on your taste, the recipe below isn't so much a recipe, as a general guide.
Adapted from a Recipe by Smitten Kitchen
Tacos are a favorite of the OurHarvest team. They are super flavorful, can be customized to any palette (kids love them!), and are fun to make. When m...
Adapted from a recipe from “Too Hot Tamales,” by Mary Sue Miliken and Susan Feniger.
Adapted from a recipe by Ina Garten
Adapted from Smitten Kitchen
Adapted from a Recipe by Sam Sifton
Adapted from Karen Baar, New York Times
This rich, tangy mashed potato is very easy to make and has the perfect creamy texture. We prefer creme fraiche to sour cream as it has a thicker te...
Rebecca Beyer Winik (inspired by a dish by Ina Garten)