Order Cupid's Cake near New York, NY from Mah-Ze-Dahr
- What better way to celebrate the landing of cupid’s arrow but with cake! Mah-Ze-Dahr created magic with white chocolate mousse atop a base of almond biscuit moelleux, with a surprise of a tunnel of black cocoa biscuit and raspberry chocolate cremeux inside. Topped with raspberry white chocolate glaze, fresh raspberries, vanilla meringues, and chocolate heart plaques, each bite will fill your heart—and stomach—with love.
- Produced by Mah-Ze-Dahr, a Tom Colicchio-backed bakery located in Manhattan's Greenwich Village
- Allergens: gluten, dairy, gelatin, soy, nuts
- Ingredients: Raspberry, sugar, heavy cream, white chocolate, milk, egg, butter, dark chocolate, almond flour, wheat flour, cocoa powder, gelatin (halal), vanilla bean, angostura bitters, kosher salt, red food coloring, malic acid, citric acid. (Exclusive of decoration)
- Each order includes one small cake that serves 2-4